[AMBER] CHAMBER

From: Seibold, Stephen <Seibold79.stmary.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:18:25 +0000

I am attempting to use CHAMBER to turn psf and charmm pdb files into Amber files. When I do this I get an error "at line 783 pf file _write_prmtop.f Fortran runtime error: Bad value during floating point read"

I looked this line up in the code and I believe it is a problem reading the CHARMM pdb file. I looked to see if someone else has had this problem but could not find this specific problem. Is it telling me that the structure (pdb structure) is bad??

I can use xleap to make prmtop and inpcrd without any problems.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks, Steve