Re: [AMBER] Amber 11 Benchmark for GPUs - Binaries and an Evaluation Licenses

From: filip fratev <filipfratev.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ross and Scott,
Thank you for the details and benchmarks! Really great performance improvement!! Hope that will be able to use the new code soon!

The only think that is a bit confusing for me is the scale. According to the benchmark the scale between one and 2xM2090 is just 19%, but between 2xM2090 and 4xM2090 is 50%, what could be the reason? Actually from these numbers the scale for all systems is a bit worse compared to the previous benchmark results. Is that due to the new hardware (the new M2090 cards) or due to the new code changes?

Regards,
Filip