Re: [AMBER] system imaging

From: Alex Rodriguez <alexdepremia.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 19:31:38 +0200

Hello,

thank you very much for your suggestions, but neither the Thomas nor the
InSuk ones work...

I suspect that Thomas is right and the imaging is pathologic... which also
relates with wrapping. May be I need to do some programming for my own, if
nobody else have an idea.

Thank you very much and regards

A.