Re: [AMBER] Protein drifting out of the solvent box

From: Sasha Buzko <obuzko.ucla.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 13:51:56 -0700

Just an update.
After some experimenting, I get the desired outcome by the following:

center :1-220 mass
image center

The "mass" parameter causes ptraj to crash out when used with "image". I
used just the command above, since I only had a single chain protein,
and everything else was solvent (water + organic solvent).

Thanks for the advice

Sasha