Re: [AMBER] How to restart the MM-PBSA?

From: geyan <geyan.big.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 23:00:12 +0800

It's really hard for me to accept the fact that I have to start from beginning as I have spent 6 whole days to get the "snapshot_com.all.out" and "snapshot_rec.all.out" with just some little problems in "snapshot_lig.all.out" which I think maybe due to the programme itself. Since my computation power here is not so strong, it's very frustrated for me to start all the computation from the first snapshot. Is there really no any method to make use of the already produced results to continue calculation?
   Best regards!

2011-05-09

geyan