Re: [AMBER] Error in creating a cpin file

From: pankhuri arora <pankhuri2001.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 14:55:25 +0500

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to create the cpin file with the
following command:

  /amber11/AmberTools/bin/cpinutil -p prmtop -igb 2 -notresname TYR, LYS >
cpin

but again got the same error;

Error: mbondi2 radius set should be used for constant pH simulations. All
reference energies were calculated using these radii! Set --ignore-warnings
to ignore this warning.

Regards,
Pankhuri