[AMBER] Questions about compiling AmberToolsv1.4

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 09:53:01 -0400

Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:

> > Is it a problem that ptraj was not built with NetCDF support?
> >

> Only if you want to process NetCDF trajectories. Is there a reason you
> compiled without NetCDF support? (You have to go out of your way to omit
> NetCDF support).

That's actually the part that was confusing me, because as far as I could
tell, I did compile AmberTools with NetCDF support, but for some reason,
ptraj doesn't accept it.

Configuring NetCDF; (may be time-consuming)

    NetCDF configure succeeded.

 As far as I know, my trajectories are formatted, because I don't set the
ioutfm variable. Would the lack of NetCDF support still be a problem in this
case?

Thank you, and sorry for repetitious questions.

Kamali Sripathi

HTH,
> Jason
>
> --