Re: [AMBER] ptraj (AT 1.4) hiccups with gzipped trajectory files

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 08:44:08 -0400

Hi Dan and Amber users,

I've been compiling the latest version of AmberTools on a Mac machine with
Snow Leopard.

I have a follow-up question about compiling AmberTools and running tests:
I've been running the tests in
usr/local/amber11/AmberTools/test/ptraj_comprehensive and this is my output:

ptraj: Test multiple ptraj actions.
diffing dist_end_to_end.list.save with dist_end_to_end.list
PASSED
diffing omega.save with omega
PASSED
diffing phi.save with phi
PASSED
diffing psi.save with psi
PASSED
diffing watershell.list.save with watershell.list
PASSED
diffing test.mdcrd.save with test.mdcrd
PASSED
ptraj was not built with NetCDF support - skipping this test.

Is it a problem that ptraj was not built with NetCDF support?

Thank you all, and have a great weekend,

Kamali Sripathi