Re: [AMBER] Positive Energy

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 19:56:23 +0530

Respected Case,

Thanks for your reply. I want to simulate my system at low pH. For this
purpose, i protonated acidic amino acids, which made protein highly
positive. I further proceeded as suggested in tutorials (eg using leap ->
solvated --> added Ions ---> saved top and crd ). This system (solvated and
with Cl ions) gives high positive energy. Is the simulation of above
charged system without ions, valid? Please, suggest me. I am seeking for
your reply.

Thanks in advance..

with best regards

Kshatresh