[AMBER] Problem in preparation of log file

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 13:20:08 +0530 (IST)

Hi! I am a new user of amber. I am facing a problem as soon as I am going to prepare the topology file and coordinate file from a pdb file of a small fraction of DNA.  As I run the dna1=loadpdb it shows some error message as follows- "the file contained 192 atoms not in the residue templates"                  [Note: The corresponding pdb file and log file is attached here. Please find it.] I want to know what is the problem and how to rectify it. I also want to know from where I can get the "residue templates". And I have another question in my mind that for a new system how to identify this problem and solve it. With best regards Sindrila Dutta Banik