Re: [AMBER] internal energy INT is not zero in mm_pbsa

From: mirage . <m.o.m.live.fr>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 08:24:11 +0000

 1) Did you use the single or triple trajectory approach to calculate binding energy?
-> Single trajectory

 2) I assume you are talking about the delta INT value, not the individual INT values
-> Yes

3) It is usually easiest to make all the necessary prmtop files at the same time to
 help prevent these types of errors.
->I regenerated *.prmtop from *.prep and do mm_pbsa calculation but i found the same INT!!!

4) This may not be the issue, but without more information this problem is difficult to diagnose
-> What informations?