[AMBER] Xleap trouble

From: souvik sur <souviksur.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 12:23:11 +0530

Dear sir,

  I am working in Molecular Dynamics and doing DNA-drug docking of drug which are synthesized in our lab, I am trying minimisation work of my docked structures in Amber9, in that case I have to open my structures in xleap but in that window only the DNA-duplex molecule is seen but my drug molecule is not seen, only atoms are seen(not connected through bond), I cannot recognise my problem, can you please suggest me in this regard.I am sending you the pictures of xleap window which are taken at that time and kindly follow those.Iam also sending you the pdb files of my drug molecules.
Thanking you.

regards,
Souvik Sur
Ph. D. Student