[AMBER] Possibility to define residues pairs for inter-residual hbond analysis ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 20:57:04 +0200

Dear all,

is it possible to define two sets of residues so that hydrogen bonds are
analyzed and printed only between
residues from different sets and not within the same set ? Or is there any
other possibility how to prevent
 from h-bond analysis/printing of some donor-acceptor (or
residuum-residuum) pairs ?

The practical problem which inspired me to ask this question is that I
would
like to analyze just hydrogen bonds between my receptor (composed of
several residues)
and ligand (composed also of several residues). I am not interested about
hydrogen bonds
between receptor residues or between ligand residues.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion !

   Best wishes,

       Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/