Re: [AMBER] MCPB install problem

From: setyanto md <stwahyudi.md.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:47:56 +0700

Dear Martin,

I configured AmberTools using : ./configure gnu

I am inspired by your question about AMBERHOME environment, since I have
amber10, so my AMBERHOME environment is
: export AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber10. When unpack AmberTools 1.5 it was
create amber11 folder. I think this is my problem. I forgot to move
AmberTools folder from /usr/local/amber11 to /usr/local/amber10.

I just re-install, and now I am move AmberTools folder from
/usr/local/amber11 to /usr/local/amber10 (first I just rename previously
AmberTools folder in /usr/local/amber10 with other name "AmberTools-10").

After re-installation, in my linux terminal i was check MCPB by typing >
MCPB. and great !!!, it showed the Message about MCPB.

Thanks Martin to remind me about AMBERHOME environment.

regards,

setyanto