[AMBER] error while editing charge table in Tutorial A1 by Dr. Walker

From: Chinh Su Tran To <chinh.sutranto.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:17:45 +0800

Hi,

I am following steps of the tutorial A1 to create non-standard residues. In
my case, that is Zn atom connected to 3 His and 1 Oxygen.

in the step of charge filling in the table in xleap, i got an error saying
that "unknown element name" in the "element" column.

Could anyone please help to explain what it is going wrong? I meant it is of
course unknown element. Thats why we are creating new lib for it. Just
confused :-)

Btw, if i used Kollman charge, is it possible?

Thank you.

chinsu