Re: [AMBER] MTK++ : genMetalFF.sh is not generating gaussian input files

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:45:58 -0400

Hi Naveen,

On 26/4/2011, at 6:22 p.m., Naveen Samala wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run genMetalFF.sh script to generate the files required
> to run MCPB tool, but the script is not generating gaussian input files
> namely NAME_sidechain.com, NAME_large.com, NAME_sidechain_opt.com and
> NAME_sidechain_fc.com. Can any one tell me what the problem would be?

Those files are not generated until you run the corresponding BCL scripts (e.g., NAME_sidechain.bcl and NAME_large.bcl) through MCPB. The genMetalFF.sh script generates some initial BCL scripts, but not every single needed file, at least some of which (like the NAME_sidechain.bcl and NAME_large.bcl) need to be prepared by the user.

Regards,
Ben

--
For greater security, I support S/MIME encryption.