Re: [AMBER] Ambertools SDK

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:43:54 -0700

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Francesco Oteri
<francesco.oteri.gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Amber developers,
> is it possible having a AmberTools SDK Manual to develop new functionality?

There is no such document in existence to my knowledge, and I can't see that
it's very likely to have one. Your best bet is probably just trying to
learn the source code by reading it and forwarding any questions you may
have about your program of interest to the list. Some of the developers may
be able to point you in the right direction if you give a general idea about
what you're trying to add.

However, each of the packages is designed, written, and maintained by a
different person/group (obviously some groups maintain multiple packages,
but you get what I'm saying), which makes having a unified document
difficult.

HTH,
Jason

> Francesco