Re: [AMBER] Number of MMPBSA_Nmode run

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:49:48 +0530 (IST)

Thanks Jason for reply.

Actually it is very time comsuming process and I am running it in cluster if
some how job will be terminated
then it will be problematic.
So I have taken interval 10,should I take interval of 5 or more smaller.

I am studying water mediated H-bonding I have total of 4ns trajectory and form
start to upto 2500ps
water mediated interaction is exiting.

> Hello,
>
> I'm guessing you won't see much difference between 250 frames and 1250

Sorry here I didnt get if here is no diffrence between 250 (when intervalis 10)
and 1250(when interval is 1)
frames then where is the problem?

> frames that are spread over the length of the same trajectory.
>
> In any case, you can always separate it into 2 simulations as long as you
> combine the statistics at the end.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Jason
>
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 1:31 AM, Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>wrote:
>

>> Hello all
>>
>> I have to do MMPBSA_Nmode analysis and I have trajectory of 2500 frames.
>> I want to use interval=10 so that total frames will be 250 for nmode
>> calculation
>> and
>> run it on 25 processor,calculated time of run is aprrox 10 days.
>>
>> Here I want to do nmode calculation two times,1250 frames at a time so
>> total
>> frames will be 2500.
>>
>> Will it be relavent to divide total frames into two run?
>>
>> With regard
>>
>> Sangita Kachhap
>> JRF
>> BIC,IMTECH