Re: [AMBER] nucleosides

From: Steven M. Graham <grahams.stjohns.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:26:12 -0400

It helps a little, in that (I think) it confirms what I suspected. Some the carbohydrate FFs/parameter sets have a unique angle term for O-C-O (anomeric) and unique O atom type for the anomeric O. This corresponding 'modification' in nucleosides is what I was referring to.

Steve

Steven M. Graham. Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Chemistry