Re: [AMBER] packmol and amber11: the solvent box issue

From: Sasha Buzko <obuzko.ucla.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:33:02 -0700

Thanks, Jason.
Manual addition of the box flag resolved the previous issue, but pmemd
complained about the lack of ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE records in the prmtop
file. So I just reran tleap with setbox command, and everything was
taken care of. Only needed to manually correct the solvent start index
to make sure that both octanol and water are treated as solvent.

Thanks again for your help

Sasha