Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvent and box

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:46:12 -0400

if you want a "box" that's not quite the same as periodic. it's fairly
easy in Amber to add a restraint to keep things inside a cube- I did
this a while back using a flatwell restraint for the 3 Cartesian
coordinates on each atom. So I think you need to decide if you just
want to confine things, or if you need real periodicity. Confinement
is not hard to add, but of course that assumes you know how to write a
dozen or so lines of code.