Re: [AMBER] Error while installing amber11

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:48:10 -0400

Your error looks like it is related to building Xleap. When you ran
the configure script were any warning messages printed that relate to
X11 libraries? If so you may need to install them; on redhat I believe
it's the XFree86-devel package. Alternatively, if you do not plan on
using xleap you can configure with the -noX11 option, e.g.

./configure -noX11 gnu

-Dan