Re: [AMBER] problem of using leap

From: fancy2012 <fancy2012.yeah.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:24:11 +0800 (CST)

Thanks very much for Prof. Case's explanation. The commands I give to tleap were just common commands, like loadmol2, loadamberparams and saveamberparm and savepdb. For the small molecule, I only load the file and extra parameters and then save the topology and coordinate files, usually I save a copy of pdb file to make sure that there is no error. Why are the nitrogen atoms of small molecules protonated after treated by tleap and the double bonds rearrange? Thanks very much again!

All the best,
qinghua