Re: [AMBER] Solute concentration in MD

From: Lekpa Duukori <duukori.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:03:14 -0600

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for your answer. I think I did not make some aspects of my question
very clear. As an example to hopefully clarify things, simulating 10 solute
molecules in a box of approx. 10000 waters gives solute concentration that
is in milli-molars which is much more than the biggest experimental conc. I
have seen.

Lekpa