Re: [AMBER] distance criteria of TIP3P added to protein-DNA complex

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:48:20 -0400

I think you need to know how much of this difference is normal run to run
variation before you assign it to the buffer size.

On Apr 9, 2011 11:21 AM, "Sangita Kachhap" <sangita.imtech.res.in> wrote:

Hi all

I am studying water mediated protein-DNA interaction.

I have done different trails to acihive this.
I have solvated system with TIP3P 6 Angstrom, 8 Angastrom and 12 Angstrom
from the
surface of system.

When I visualized the trajectory and and H-Bond analysis for the mask atom
with
solvent.

For
6 Angstrom - occupancy of H-Bond between mask and solvent is 8.9% of tatal
11ns
run.
8 Angstrom - occupancy of H-Bond is 19% of total 11ns run.
12 Angstrom - occupancy of H-Bond is 70% of total 4ns run.

Here I am cofuse how to decide upto what distance I should add TIP3P to
system.

Here can anybudy please giude me.

With regard
Sangita Kachhap