Re: [AMBER] problem of installation of MMPBSA.py

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 07:17:34 -0400

What version of AmberTools are you using? The installation is failing when
trying to compile the entropy code, which is a nab program. You will need to
be using the nab from AmberTools 1.4 or later in order for this to compile
correctly. AmberTools 1.4 opens into an amber11 directory tree, and since
the nab that is being used to compile here is in an amber10 directory
(/vol5/home/cadd/amber/amber10/bin/nab), then I am going to guess this is
your problem. You will either need to download and install AmberTools 1.4
from the Amber website, or if you have already done that, make sure that
your environment is setup so that the the AmberTools 1.4 is used instead of
nab from Amber10.

Good luck!

-Bill

Bill Miller III