Re: [AMBER] bad atom type

From: Bernhard Poll <poll.chemie.uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:30:12 +0200

Dear Jason,

thanks for all the information. Made me a little bit smarter:) So I checked
the mdread.f (I think that’s the code you mean which is -wow- pretty
impressive:) ). So maybe a stupid questition but how do I get the parameters
for bromine?
I'm also doing some of my calculation with gbsa=1 again to compare the
difference to gbsa=2. In my opinion the difference is acceptable small so
they are still comparable but my boss is just a little bit squeamish so if
someone could give me a hint how to get those parameters that would be
fantastic :)

Thanks

Bernhard