Re: [AMBER] problem about addions

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:42:46 -0700

Hi Zhe,

It is best to post such questions to the AMBER mailing list so others can
see the responses and also help. It looks like from the output you showed
that there was an issue loading the pdb file into the unit dna1. However, it
is hard to help without seeing the full output.

Check it carefully for error messages and how it might differ from the
tutorial.

All the best
Ross