Re: [AMBER] How to rename GLYCAM residue names of a sugar to the same name for one complete sugar (in tleap or xleap)

From: mish <smncbr.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 18:20:38 +0200

I tried it in the way you mentioned before, but still there is some mistake
I am doing, which I can figure out.

1- tleap input file is :
   source leaprc.GLYCAM_06
   mfu = sequence { OME 0fA }
   saveMol2 mfu mfu.mol2 1
   quit

2- Edited residue name to MFU for whole residue and changed the residue
number to 1.

3- Then I ran the antechamber to get prep file :
     antechamber -i mfu.mol2 -fi mol2 -o mfu.prep -fo prepi -at amber

4- Changed atomtype CT to CG in mfu.prep

same residue number 1 for all atoms in tleap by file

source leaprc.GLYCAM_06
loadamberprep mfu.prep
mefuc=loadpdb mfu.pdb
saveamberparm mfeuc mefuc.top mefuc.rst
quit

I am getting the fallowing error :
-----------------------------

  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<C2 23>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<C3 19>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<O2 25>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<C1 6>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<C4 15>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<O3 21>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<O5 8>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<C5 9>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<O4 17>
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<MFU 1>.A<C6 11>
ERROR: Comparing atoms
        .R<MFU 1>.A<O2 25>,
        .R<MFU 1>.A<H2 2>,
        .R<MFU 1>.A<H3 3>, and
        .R<MFU 1>.A<H1 4>
       to atoms
        .R<MFU 1>.A<O 5>,
        .R<MFU 1>.A<O2 25>,
        .R<MFU 1>.A<H1 4>, and
        .R<MFU 1>.A<H2 2>
       This error may be due to faulty Connection atoms.
!FATAL: In file [chirality.c], line 140
!FATAL: Message: Atom named O from MFU did not match !
!
!ABORTING.