[AMBER] Modified REMD

From: Almudena Pino <almupino.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:10:36 +0200

Dear Amber users,

I was checking the literature about LES when I have come across the paper entitled "Modified Replica Exchange Simulation Methods for Local Structure Refinement", published in J. Chem. Phys. B back in 2005. I find the content very interesting and I'd like to try the PREMD or LREMD described in it for refining some small loops of an homology model, but when I have checked Amber 9 tutorial for those modifications to be implemented in the REMD section, I have not been able to find anything about it.

Are these modifications of the method available in the latest versions of Amber?

Thank you very much.

Almudena