Re: [AMBER] Missing Parameters

From: Melanie <journeywork.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:41:47 -0700

Hi Ilyas,
I'm trying to do both minimization and MD. I'm trying to do this in explicit
solvent (water), because the protein is solvated under normal conditions.
Thus, the minimization is done to try and compact the water molecules and
get rid of air bubbles. I'm not sure if that is what I am actually
accomplishing, but that is the general idea.
Since I will be doing MD, how do I set those restraints? Regarding the
disulfide bond, that was fixed by changing the CYS residues to CYX, so that
error was resolved.

Thanks,
Melanie
PS. Sorry about the name confusion there; my coworker was helping me send my
emails, and accidentally signed her name in her hurry.