Re: [AMBER] mm_pbsa.pl error

From: Mahmoud Soliman <mahmoudelkot.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 00:44:39 +0200

   Dear Jason,
   Sorry to bother you a bit more. I set the Path to AMBERHOME right (in
   .bashrc) and the job seems to start running but stopped with this error
   File MAKE_CRD is not found
   I you do not mind can you log on my account (details below)
   ssh [1]msoliman.sun.chpc.ac.za
   password pass1234
   My job scripts and files are in the following directory
   /scratch/Amber/glycosidase_work/binding_energies/wild/pbsa
   We installed Amber in this directory and this should be AMBERHOME
   Amber directory is (if you cd the following directory)
   /export/home/nmonama/amber/
   I would be much appreciated if you can figure out this problem
   Best wishes
   Mahmoud