[AMBER] Help: Clustering trajectories based on dihedral angle?

From: Rajeswari A. <rajeswari.biotech.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:08:00 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

1) I want to know is there any possibility to cluster the trajectories based
on dihedral angle.
I tried with the following code
"cluster out test representative pdb average pdb means clusters 6 dihedral :
50.C : 28.CA : 127.CA : 149.C"

and ptraj returns with the error of
"PTRAJ: cluster out cluster_out representative pdb average pdb means
clusters 6 dihedral : 50.C : 28.CA : 127.CA : 149.C
MASK = dihedral

ERROR in tokenize(): wrong syntax"

can some one help me on this?

2) If clustering is based on the rms deviation can we use reference
structure for clustering. For example, i want to make 3 clusters and i have
3 reference structures. Based on this reference structures' rmsd can we
cluster the trajectory?

Thank you. Waiting for ur reply.