Re: [AMBER] ptraj: box information for truncated octahedron

From: Ignacio J. General <ijgeneral.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:24:08 -0400

Thomas, when I use ptraj to extract frames from a trajectory, using the
restart format, I don't have the problem you do. My frames have the correct
box info at the end of the rst files.

Do you have the right box information in the parameter file (look under
%FLAG BOX_DIMENSIONS)? I know that the info in the restart file is the
important one, but maybe in ptraj, for some reason, the info in the
parameter file is also important?

I hope this helps,

Ignacio