Re: [AMBER] How to get the free energy landscape from a MD simulation?

From: Mahmoud Soliman <mahmoudelkot.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:23:10 +0200

   Dear Thomas,
   Actually your reply to Catherine has encouraged me to seek your advice about
   my case: I need to do a PMF for some reaction coordinate (nucleophilic
   attack) using QM/MM facility in Amber 10. I read through steered MD
   simulation but it sounds to me (from the comments I get from Amber
   users/developers) that SMD is a bit doggy and some people getting some
   trouble to publish work with SMD. Is there any EASY and reliable alternative
   in Amber 10 that I can apply to do a PMF for NU or PT reactions in enzyme???
   do you have any tutorial/example for the methode you explain below to
   Catherine that I can use??
   Best wishes
   Mahmoud