Re: [AMBER] extract vdw energy

From: Jason Swails <>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:35:31 -0700

ptraj cannot do this. You can write a nab program that will do this if you
want. You can also use sander with imin=5, and just take the VDW energies.
 This is easily automated with an awk script (or with a simple perl or
python script). There's no utility that will take a trajectory and *just*
dump van der waals energies (unless you write it yourself).

Hope this helps,