Re: [AMBER] Doubts in MM-PBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:05:02 -0700

A good place to start would be looking at the Amber tutorials and working
your way through some of those examples. You can find them at
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/. There are some explicitly on MM/PBSA.

As far as the "output of VMD", what output you're talking about and what
you're trying to accomplish is unclear. VMD is primarily a molecular viewer
which allows you to visualize chemical systems and molecular dynamics
trajectories (and it's a GUI front-end to NAMD, I believe).

I encourage you to consult the tutorials in order to get a better
understanding of how to run Amber, and how to use it to answer certain
questions that you may have.

Hope this helps,
Jason

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 2:52 PM, vani panguluri <vanipanguluri.gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi amber users,
>
> I want to find the binding energy of a protein ligand complex. I want to
> use
> the output of vmd for finding the binding energy , please can anyone
> suggest
> me a solution for this.
>
> Regards,
> Vani