Re: [AMBER] TI minimizations cannot be performed with > 2 CPUs

From: g t <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 18:56:38 +0000

Hi, this happened to me too. Once I set "step 2" to run with 2 cpus, it
worked fine. Not sure what your problem is about, but I have included my
settings. Hope this might help. :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cat << EOF > mdin_min_v0_l${X} # change settings
density minlibration
 &cntrl
  imin = 1, ntx = 1, ntmin=2,
  maxcyc=500,