Re: [AMBER] Thermodynamic Integration

From: Ignacio J. General <ijgeneral.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:09:19 -0400

Thanks for your answer. So, in the charge part of TI all interactions are
reduced. But I don't understand what you say about the SC interactions. I
assume in the VDW part of TI you also tell amber to put all the VDW
parameters (corresponding to A) to zero, so that even internal interactions
(A-A) are reduced. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Ignacio