Re: [AMBER] Amber archive mailing list is not working

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 01:29:31 -0600 (CST)

Jason and Hirdesh -

I can see/read/browse the amber mailing list archive
(http://archive.ambermd.org) from Midwest.

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011, Jason Swails wrote:

> Well I may not be the best judge here, since I'm quite close to the hosting
> server right now I believe. Perhaps this is another case of the 500-mile
> email barrier http://www.ibiblio.org/harris/500milemail.html, who knows.
>
> Does anyone else see this behavior? It could also be censorship/firewall
> restricting your access (which I think is more likely).
>
> All the best,
> Jason
>
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM, Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Thanks Jason for your quick reply.
>> But even the link which you have given is not opening. I changed the
>> browser
>> thinking that it may be the browser related issue. I tried from different
>> system as well but the link is not opening.
>>
>> Hirdesh
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm able to view entries on the amber list just fine.
>>> http://archive.ambermd.org/201103/0029.html is one of your posts ~10
>> days
>>> ago that talked about water-mediated H-bonds.
>>>
>>> If a specific link for you is not working, you'll have to post it here to
>>> see if we can verify what you're seeing.
>>>
>>> All the best,
>>> Jason
>>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com

>> googled
>> cases,
>>> getting

>>> --