Re: [AMBER] Amber archive mailing list is not working

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:18:58 -0800

Well I may not be the best judge here, since I'm quite close to the hosting
server right now I believe. Perhaps this is another case of the 500-mile
email barrier http://www.ibiblio.org/harris/500milemail.html, who knows.

Does anyone else see this behavior? It could also be censorship/firewall
restricting your access (which I think is more likely).

All the best,
Jason

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM, Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks Jason for your quick reply.
> But even the link which you have given is not opening. I changed the
> browser
> thinking that it may be the browser related issue. I tried from different
> system as well but the link is not opening.
>
> Hirdesh
>
> On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > I'm able to view entries on the amber list just fine.
> > http://archive.ambermd.org/201103/0029.html is one of your posts ~10
> days
> > ago that talked about water-mediated H-bonds.
> >
> > If a specific link for you is not working, you'll have to post it here to
> > see if we can verify what you're seeing.
> >
> > All the best,
> > Jason
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > This is regarding amber achieve. Since last 2-3 days, whenever I
> googled
> > > for
> > > my error. It shows me the amber achieve page link but the page is not
> > > opening. I tried it with various kinds of search, but only in few
> cases,
> > > am able to connect to amber achieve list and in most of cases, I am
> > getting
> > > the failure.
> > >
> > > Please have a look in this.
> > >
> > > Hirdesh