[AMBER] Amber Training Workshop Announcement - Barcelona, Spain. 3-6 May 2011

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:24:53 -0800

Dear All,

I would like to bring your attention to an upcoming AMBER training workshop
that we will be hosted at the Barcelona Supercomputing Center in Barcelona,
Spain from May 3rd to 6th 2011. I attach a flyer describing the workshop
and additional information and registration forms can be found at the
following website:

http://mmb.irbbarcelona.org/amber2011/index.htm

The registration deadline is April 1st 2011.

The workshop is open to everyone although preference will be given to
students and postdocs who are beginning to learn Molecular Dynamics and how
to use the AMBER software.

Please feel free to pass this information along to anybody you feel may be
interested.

All the best
Ross

/\