Re: [AMBER] continuum solvation with low viscosity

From: Mahmoud Soliman <mess20.bath.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:17:36 +0200

   Dear Carlos,
   Thanks for your comments. I am actually familiar with conventional/standard
   MD parameters in Amber (guided by the tutorials and some personal
   communications). In principle, I like to simulate the HIV PR flap
   opening-closure process but I was not sure about the
   keywords/flag/parameters ( as you mention below ntt=3 and gamma_ln value)
   that best specify the viscosity. I came across one of your publications in
   PNAS which address the issue so I though that you are the best I can contact
   for help..
   Thanks any way
   Best wishes
   Mahmoud

   **************************************

   Mahmoud E. Soliman

   Computational Chemistry & Modeling (PhD)

   Department of Chemistry

   University of Bath

   Bath

   BA2 7AY