Re: [AMBER] acceptance probabilities remd

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 06:49:14 -0500

the reported acceptance probabilities are for that replica being exchanged
"up" in temperature space. for the highest temperature, it corresponds to
being exchange with the lowest. This is simply for code convenience, and
normally one does not get exchanges from highest to lowest. You say that
your highest T has a 70% exchange success, which leads me to believe that
something is not right with your setup. We can't comment on that since you
haven't described it.

perhaps you can include the last few steps of the remlog file if you email
again.