Re: [AMBER] Unresolved problem about MM/PBSA

From: ÏéÇ« ¿× <iconsdkxq.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:25:17 +0800 (CST)

Dear Ray,
    Thanks for your prompt reply!
    I have patched all the bugfix and have passed the tests in MM/PBSA folder.
But the version of AmberTools is 1.2 rather than 1.4.Will this cause the
fatal error? I noticed that there are lots of discussions about this problem in
our mailing list, it seems that it still hasn't be resolved since two years ago.
    Thanks in advance!
     Jacob