Re: [AMBER] water mediated H-Bond

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:02:28 -0800

Look at your mdcrd file and see if you can identify the box lines.
Likely they all have six numbers for coordinates and angles, and
angles in them that are the same. Assuming these are the only
lines with six numbers, you could strip by

$ awk 'NF != 6' mdcrd > boxless_mdcrd

If e.g. the line before each box also happens to have 6 numbers,
you will have to be more creative to avoid deleting those lines.
E.g. if an angle is given as 90.000,

$ awk 'NF != 6 && $4 != "90.000"' mdcrd > boxless_mdcrd