Re: [AMBER] binding energy calculation problem

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:18:35 -0500

You will have to use the -write-mdins flag when running MMPBSA.py to write
out the necessary input files for the calculation. Then, edit the input(s)
for PB calculations by adding or placing arcres=0.125 in the &pb section of
the input file. Finally, re-run the MMPBSA.py calculation, but add the
-use-mdins flag so that the script uses your altered input file(s) instead
of creating a new one(s).

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,