Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA : SA Bomb in sa_arc : Allocation aborted error

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:08:35 -0700

The "SA Bomb in sa_arc" message suggests that you do not have enough
memory to run the default high-resolution surface definition for PBSA,
please reset "arcres" to a larger number, the default is "arcres =
0.0625" (in A), try to use "arcres = 0.125" (in A) or even larger if the
message does not go away. A larger fillratio value wouldn't help here.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor in Computational
Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
Dept of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Dept of Biomedical Engineering
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
Email: rluo.uci.edu Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/rayl/