Re: [AMBER] PTRAJ and segmentation faults

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:07:47 -0500

Thanks for the info, good to know it seems isolated to the 'contacts' command.

I'm not all that familiar with 'contacts' but I think that it's
relatively memory-intensive compared to most other actions. I can't
reproduce your error with a 1000 frame trajectory of a ~50K atom
system. It seems your system is much larger - could you provide the
topology and a restart file so I can try to reproduce the error (also
let me know about how many frames your traj is)? Thanks.

-Dan