Re: [AMBER] How to generate MM/PBSA statistics from recovered Job

From: mish <smncbr.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:18:46 +0100

If we look at output file (_MMPBSA_complex_nm.out.[0-3]), it have the
fallowing statistics for each snapshot (probably) -

             freq. E Cv S
            cm**-1 kcal/mol cal/mol-K cal/mol-K
Total: 20127.098 7989.218 9654.238
translational: 0.888 2.979 56.561
rotational: 0.888 2.979 57.775
vibrational: 21829.391 7983.261 9539.901
ff energy: -1704.069

Do you think that average of all the terms (or Total) and computing the
delta (complex-receptor-ligand) over all the snapshots for all 4 thread
will give the entropy term ? or there is some other statistics / formulae
used to get the entropy from these values ?

..mish